– 5m Couples Tent
– QS Bed , All linen, wanderlust scented cleanse bar , bar fridge , kettle, toaster,crockery, cutlery, tea, coffee, sugar, milk & water, heater / Portable air conditioner , Bluetooth speaker, outdoor seating , fire pit ( when restriction days are not in place ) Wood & marshmallows , Outdoor seating, Festoon Lights & Bottle of bubbles – From $495 – 2 nights – 2 guests
– 6m Wanderlust Group Tent
– From $580 2 nights 4 people inclusive of site fees
– Choice of two doubles or 4 x single beds, all linen, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery, assortment of teas including herbal, water, heater/ portable air conditioner, bluetooth speaker, outdoor seating , Fire pit ( when restrictions are not in place) wood & marshmallows, festoon lights and bottle of bubbles
-5m Communal tent set up with low grazing table, cushions, lanterns, crockery, candles , flowers & drinks tub suitable for 4-8 people $380 .
– Tent Flower Garland – enquire for a quote
– Optional extras
– Grazing Box small $45 ( 2 ) Grazing Box medium $75 ( 4 ) Grazing Box Large $110 ( 6 )
– Buntane Gas outdoor frypan Hire $20
– Campfire Take Home Pack for two – two handcrafted enamel camp mugs , Ground Pleasures artisan drinking chocolate plus soft & fluffy marshmallows $70
– Campfire Take Home Pack for One – handcrafted enamel camp mug , artisan drinking chocolate & Marshmallows $45
– Hot Chocolate Pack includes a handcrafted enamel camp mug plus a made in the Grampians Belgium hot chocolate bomb $30
Pamper Packs – made in the Grampians wheat eye packs with soothing lavender essential oil , Wanderlust signature scent handcrafted cleanse bar, Aussie made sheet Face Mask, Made in the Grampians chocolates & handcrafted Sooth tea $50
– Bespoke Hampers for special occasions and brides @wanderlustlifestyle.co
Seppelt Wines is located in the beautiful village of Great Western in the heart of the Grampians wine and food region . Great Western has 5 cellar doors to visit as well as dining options at Salingers and Great Western Hotel . Historic underground cellar tours offer a fascinating glimpse into Victoria’s wine history first excavated in 1868 .
Group bookings welcomed perfect for girls trips, birthday and Hens Party celebration – book 3 or more tents for an event and you have the camping area exclusively for your group .