– 5m Couples Tent
– QS Bed , All linen, wanderlust scented cleanse bar , bar fridge , kettle, toaster,crockery, cutlery, tea, coffee, sugar, milk & water, heater / Portable air conditioner , electric blanket, inside seating, bluetooth speaker, outdoor seating , fire pit ( when restriction days are not in place ) Wood & marshmallows , Outdoor seating, Festoon Lights & Bottle of bubbles – From $495 2 nights – 2 guests
– 6m Wanderlust Tent
– As above with King Bed or Twin Share SB From $510 – 2 nights – 2 nights – 2 guests
– 6m Wanderlust Group Tent
– 4 x single beds, all linen, bar fridge, kettle, toaster, crockery, assortment of teas including herbal, water, heater/ portable air conditioner, bluetooth speaker, outdoor seating , Fire pit ( when restrictions are not in place) wood & marshmallows, festoon lights and bottle of bubbles – From $580 – 2 nights – 4 guests
-5m Communal tent set up with low grazing table, cushions, lanterns, crockery, candles , flowers & drinks tub suitable for 4-8 people $390 – Available to hire in conjunction with an accommodation tent as an optional extra
– Optional extras
– Fresh Flowers & Tent Garlands- enquire for quote .
– Grazing Box small $45 ( 2 ) Grazing Box medium $75 ( 4 ) Grazing Box Large $110 ( 6 )
– Breakfast $55 ( serves 2 ) $95 ( serves 4 )
– Buntane Gas outdoor frypan Hire $20
– Campfire Take Home Pack for two – two handcrafted enamel camp mugs , Ground Pleasures artisan drinking chocolate plus soft & fluffy marshmallows $65
– Campfire Take Home Pack for One – handcrafted enamel camp mug , artisan drinking chocolate & Marshmallows $45
– Hot Chocolate Pack includes a handcrafted enamel camp mug plus a made in the Grampians Belgium hot chocolate bomb $30
– Bespoke Hampers for special occasions and brides @wanderlustlifestyle.co
Seppelt Wines is located in the beautiful village of Great Western in the heart of the Grampians wine and food region . Great Western has 5 cellar doors to visit as well as dining options at Salingers Cafe and Great Western Hotel . Historic underground cellar tours offer a fascinating glimpse into Victoria’s wine history first excavated in 1868 .
Group bookings welcomed perfect for girls trips, birthday and Hens Party celebration – book 3 or more tents for an event and you have the camping area exclusively for your group .
Pet Policy – Not Pet Friendly